As a global health leadership organization
We seek your support to design a multifaceted intervention to tackle the alarming clinical outcomes among African Americans, including the COVID-19 pandemic.
As scholarly nurse leaders for a global world, we seek funding to build a global health institute, within the vicinity of former President Obama’s library in Chicago.
- Our strategic goal is to design and develop an effective and sustainable biobehavioral health intervention that promote self-efficacy and empowerment.
- This multifaceted, culturally-appropriate, and multidisciplinary intervention will enhance health education and training, behavioral modification through healthy lifestyles.
- A cooking institute will be integrated to demonstrate and facilitate the implementation of healthy nutrition behavior.
- A faith-driven and scientific conceptual framework will be utilized.
- A Gemba Board and Huddle will be implemented as a communication hub to help disseminate this community-oriented intervention.